ERGO LAYERS Sleep wear 0.2 TOG
Available At Wrigglepot
- HoneyDew Dot
- MoonBeam Drop
Made by ErgoPouch, the fantastic new 0.2 TOG ErgoLayers are made from luxuriously soft organic cotton & bamboo fabric. Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic & highly breathable means baby will stay at an even temperature and remain comfortable all night long!
Key Features - ErgoLayers:
- Luxuriously soft organic cotton & bamboo fabric - feels amazing on your baby's skin!
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement
- Fold over cuffs on the feet and mittens on the smaller sizes give bub extra warmth and comfort
- Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic and highly breathable natural fibres
- Helps baby stay at an even temperature and remain comfortable all night long
- FABRIC: 67% Bamboo Viscose, 28% Organic cotton and 5% Elastine
- Comes in two TOG (warmth) ratings - 0.2 Tog for the warmer months & 1.0 Tog as the weather cools, so they can be worn underneath the Ergopouch range of Tog rated Swaddles, Sleep Bags and Sleep Suit Bags all year round.
Key Benefits - Natural Fibres:
- Made from certified organic cotton and bamboo viscose.
- No harmful chemicals or pesticides.
- Helps your baby move arms into comfortable position without waking.
Key Benefits - Two Way Zipper:
- Easy nappy access.
About The TOG Rating Guide:
- The British "T0G" value is the international standard measurement of all blankets' thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm).
- The higher the number then the better a blanket keeps you warm.
- The TOG rating describes the warmth or 'Thermal Resistance' of a fabric, and is widely used in the UK to describe warmth levels of duvets and sleeping bags.
The Standard TOG Guide
- 0.2 Tog = best for 24c+ (75F+) +
- 1.0 Tog= best for 21c-24c (70F-75F)
- When washing your ErgoLayers, always run a full load.
- Your ErgoLayers is best suited to being washed in cold water and then line-dried - an ideal way to lower your power consumption!
Planet Friendly Laundry Products:
- Planet friendly laundry products are non-toxic, biodegradable, and contain no chlorine, phosphates, artificial fragrances or dyes. They are a fantastic way to wash your ErgoLayers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.