ERGO LAYERS Sleep wear 0.2 TOG
Their Luxuriously soft 0.2 TOG Long sleeve Layers are made with Organic cotton for breathability and have fold over mitts and cuffs for when the cool breeze hits. They can be mixed and matched underneath our range of Swaddles, Sleep Bags and Sleep Suit Bags during any season.
Made by ErgoPouch, the fantastic new 0.2 TOG ErgoLayers are made from luxuriously soft organic cotton & bamboo fabric. Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic & highly breathable means baby will stay at an even temperature and remain comfortable all night long!
Key Features - ErgoLayers:
- Luxuriously soft organic cotton & bamboo fabric - feels amazing on your baby's skin!
- 2-way zipper for easy nappy (diaper) change
- Super stretchy to allow for natural movement
- Fold over cuffs on the feet and mittens on the smaller sizes give bub extra warmth and comfort
- Skin-friendly, hypoallergenic and highly breathable natural fibres
- Helps baby stay at an even temperature and remain comfortable all night long
- FABRIC: 67% Bamboo Viscose, 28% Organic cotton and 5% Elastine
- Comes in two TOG (warmth) ratings - 0.2 Tog for the warmer months & 1.0 Tog as the weather cools, so they can be worn underneath the Ergopouch range of Tog rated Swaddles, Sleep Bags and Sleep Suit Bags all year round.
Key Benefits - Natural Fibres:
- Made from certified organic cotton and bamboo viscose.
- No harmful chemicals or pesticides.
- Helps your baby move arms into comfortable position without waking.
Key Benefits - Two Way Zipper:
- Easy nappy access.
About The TOG Rating Guide:
- The British "T0G" value is the international standard measurement of all blankets' thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm).
- The higher the number then the better a blanket keeps you warm.
- The TOG rating describes the warmth or 'Thermal Resistance' of a fabric, and is widely used in the UK to describe warmth levels of duvets and sleeping bags.
The Standard TOG Guide
- 0.2 Tog = best for 24c+ (75F+) +
- 1.0 Tog= best for 21c-24c (70F-75F)
- When washing your ErgoLayers, always run a full load.
- Your ErgoLayers is best suited to being washed in cold water and then line-dried - an ideal way to lower your power consumption!
Planet Friendly Laundry Products:
- Planet friendly laundry products are non-toxic, biodegradable, and contain no chlorine, phosphates, artificial fragrances or dyes. They are a fantastic way to wash your ErgoLayers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.