Grobag front and side zip travel sleeping bag - 1 tog
Candy Cloud 0 - 6 months Side Zip
Grobag 1 TOG Travel Sleeping Bag.
Several Designs Scribble - Bunny & Brolly - Deckchair - Treetop Tale - Woodland Tale
Tea Party - Rascal Racoon - Hetty and Candy Cloud
Easy to wear and universally popular with all babies. This cute design travel grobag can be used as per usual in a cot or cot bed but has specifically designed additional features that makes it suitable for use in a pram or car seat.
The travel grobag has a two way zip which can be closed around a 5 point safety harness.It also has back vent to allow a harness strap to be fastened, the vent has velcro fastening so when not in use the travel grobag can be sealed and used as any other grobag.
Grobag are known for their amazing quality and durability, plus gro company’s firm commitment to safe sleep.
- 100% needle cord cotton with oxford ribbon, textured pique cotton, appliqué and embroidery detail
- 100% super-soft cotton jersey lining on the 0.5 and 1.0 tog
- 0-6 mth size has shoulder and underarm poppers plus a front zip with zip-click® and can be opened out flat for easy night-time nappy changes
- 6-18 mth and 18-36 mth sizes have front zips with zip-clicks®
- Back vent to allow a harness strap to be fastened, the vent has velcro fastening so when not in use the travel grobag can be sealed and used as any other grobag
- Includes FREE Nursery Thermometer, user guide and safe sleep information
British Standard approved.
- Machine washable and can be tumble dried on low heat
If your nursery is usually 21°C or above, you may prefer a 1.0 tog Grobag for year round use. For more information on tog rating and what your baby should wear inside their grobag, please see below.
Choosing a size
An ideal time to start using a Grobag baby sleep bag is when your baby weighs more than 8 lbs 8oz (0-6 mths size). It is very important to check that your baby's head cannot pass through the neck-hole when the Grobag is fastened for use. Please remember that these are recommendations only as all babies are different.
Choosing a tog
A tog measurement is a European warmth rating: the higher the tog, the warmer the product. Grobag baby sleep bags are available in three tog ratings.
What to wear
What your baby wears will depend on the tog of Grobag baby sleep bag and the temperature of the baby's bedroom. (In the same way as you would adjust nightclothes and number of blankets). As a guide, please refer to the table below. Please remember, though, that babies are all different and, just as with blankets and sheets, you will soon discover what your baby is most comfortable wearing -- placing your fingers on your baby's chest is the best indicator of whether they are too hot/too cold/just right as babies' hands often feel cool.
Our different designs of grobag have various styling features developed with the comfort and safety of your child in mind. Both side zip and front zip closures exist in the range due to the different preferences of parents and children, we have a solution to cater for every need.
Each style has their own advantages – the side zip style easily opens out flat if you undo the side zip and shoulder poppers, meaning it is easy to change your child without disturbing them too much. The front zip style is accessed from the front instead of bottom and side, and has fixed shoulders in case your slightly older child is able to open the shoulder popper fastenings.
The unique zip-click® feature was introduced to increase the comfort of children in Side Zip closure grobags, it helps protect the child against any rubbing from the zip pull. In the front fastening closure the zip-click® makes it harder for little hands to get to the zip pull and prevents them from opening their grobag on their own.
The Travel Grobag has been created so that it can be used in conjunction with a 5 point harness. The back vent allows the anchor point of a harness to be passed into the grobag which can then be fastened through the harness allowing the other straps from the harness to be connected via the two way zip. It enables parents to make a smooth transition of their child from car seat, pram or stroller into their cot – great for sleeping children when you are on the go.
Grobag commitment to safety:
- Grobag is FSID’s only recommended Baby Sleep Bag specialist – the UK cot death research charity which promotes and raises awareness of safer sleep for babies.
- Every aspect of your Grobag has been designed and manufactured with safety and quality as our top priority.
- The free nursery thermometer will give you confidence that you are using your Grobag safely and correctly.
Award winning design:
With 3 Mother & Baby Gold awards, voted for by mums, and over 2 million Grobags sold so far, both you and your little one can rest assured that you have chosen the UK’s favourite Baby Sleep Bag.
- Grobag® baby sleeping bags can be washed at 40°C and tumble dried on a low heat setting.
- As with all cotton goods, we have designed the baby sleeping bags to allow for up to 5% shrinkage.
- Experience has told us that it is usually best to buy 2 grobag® baby sleeping bags – one to wear and one for the wash!
- To ensure the long life of your baby sleeping bag, the zip must be in the closed position throughout washing, tumble drying and ironing and it is advisable to turn the product inside out before washing. Do not iron over the zip.
- 0-6 m - suitable from 3.2kg. Sleeping bag is 76cm long from shoulder to feet.
- 6-18 m - suitable from 8.1kg. Sleeping bag is 94cm long.
- 18-36m - suitable from 11.4kg. Sleeping bag is 112cm long.
This 1 tog grobag carries the High Fire Danger label. Sleeping bags are rated High Fire Danger due to the loose fitting design, and are only ’low fire danger’ if the fabric is proved to have a very low flame spread test result (eg some heavier merino). We recommend using your sleeping bag in bed only and keeping your child a metre from any heat source.
This was a product that was added due to customer requests. Grobag have an excellent reputation for quality and durability, and a commitment to safe sleep. These sleeping bags are sure to be a beautiful addition to your little one's sleep routine.
Scribble Travel Gro Bag18 December 2016Just love this bag for my bub! It's light and versatile . and a really good quality. I will be purchasing more.