Merino Kids Go Go Bag Duvet Weight Sleeping Bag Pink and Blue 0-2 Years
Go Go Bag Merino Duvet Weight - Introducing the Merino Kids range for Autumn and Winter
- Grey and Blue
- Pink and Blue
- Green and Navy
Available in two sizes - 0-2 years and 2-4 years.
Duvet Weight - suitable for temperatures from 15 - 20 degrees.
For those cooler evenings, you might like to consider a Merino Kids Duvet Weight Go Go Bag to keep your child snug and warm.
With pure merino wool on the inside and a double layering of fine, organic cotton on the outside, the Duvet Weight baby and toddler sleep bag is suitable for room temperatures between 15° and 20°C.
The Merino Kids Go Go Bag is an award-winning, 100% natural sleeping bag that helps prevent your baby waking in the night!
It is amazingly practical and has been designed with your child’s comfort and safety in mind.
It has been proven that merino is the best material for children to sleep in or on.
- Merino’s unparalleled ability to “breathe” means it helps regulate your child’s temperature. So use it without the risk of overheating.
- No need to use sheets or blankets which can disturb a child’s sleep when it wriggles free or gets tangled up. Your child will WAKE LESS inside the safety of the Go Go Bag but it can still kick and move around naturally. Simply add clothing layers within the bag for extra warmth if required.
- Babies associate the bag with sleep and will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings.
- The Merino Kids Go Go Bag has a CLEVER DESIGN and is suitable from Newborn through to 2 years old and in a larger size from 2 to 4 years old.
- Simply close the armhole poppers to adjust the sizing for smaller children – this stops them from sliding down into the bag.
- Shoulder poppers and a full length zip along the bag allow the Go Go Bag to be opened out completely flat for nappy changes.
- A zip flap cover keeps the zip end away from skin and makes it more difficult for little fingers to undo.
- The bottom half is generously sized to allow freedom of movement.
- The Go Go Bag™ can be taken anywhere with its unique safety belt aperture – simply transfer your child from car seat or pram straight into their cot or bed.
- We only use 100% natural fibres – superfine merino wool on the inside and 100% organic cotton on the outside (for durability).
- Our merino is superfine, luxuriously SOFT, LIGHT, non-itchy and hypoallergenic, helping kids with sensitive skin & eczema problems. Its ability to readily release moisture means NO CLAMMINESS next to the skin, creating a perfect micro-climate around the body.
- The material also retains LESS ODOUR and nasty smells, reducing the need for frequent washing, and kinder on the Go Go Bag and the environment. When washing is required, it is machine washable on a wool cycle only, maximum 30°C. We also recommend using a non-bio detergent. Hang dry.
- LOW FIRE RISK. Wool is the least flammable of fibres, and the safest to have next to your body. It is naturally self-extinguishing and, unlike synthetics, it won’t melt and stick to your skin. The Go Go Bag has passed rigorous fire safety testing.
The Duvet Weight Go Go Bag has the following composition:
- One layer 100% superfine merino (200gsm) – lining
- One layer organic Indian cotton fleece (360gsm) – outer
- Designed for room temperatures between 15 and 20°C (59-68°F) | tog range 1.4 to 2.3.
- Ideal for year round use – except high summer. Adjust clothing layers to suit bedroom temperature.
|Size Guide||Chest||Width (at knee position)||Length (from back neck line down)|
All sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
The Go Go Bag™ has many benefits including;
- Prevents your baby from waking after wriggling out of their blankets.
- Keeps your baby at a safe and comfortable temperature throughout the night which means you can use merino all year round with out the risk of overheating.
- Merino regulates temperature by removing heat and moisture away from the body and in cool conditions (between four and six in the morning) it insulates.
- Babies associate the bag with sleep so will settle more easily in unfamiliar surroundings.
- Safely used by children with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin.
- We only use natural fibres, superfine merino wool and 100% organic cotton.
- Low Fire Risk - passed rigorous fire safety testing.
- It can be taken anywhere with it's unique vent function so that you can simply transfer from car seat or pram into their cot or bed.
- Suitable for room temperatures between 15 and 20 degrees celsius.
Using the Go Go Bag will prevent your baby from waking due to a drop in temperature after wriggling out of their blankets and getting tangled in their sheets.
Why use merino vs synthetic?
Merino generates heat using any moisture to regulate temperature. If your baby’s skin is moist, merino removes it, releasing it into the atmosphere, thereby keeping your baby warm and dry. Synthetic, on the other hand, may appear to be warm, however garments that contain synthetic don’t breathe, making it more likely for your baby to perspire. This creates a moist environment, which leads to a chill zone next to your baby’s skin. Bacteria are more likely to survive in these conditions.
Why use a Go Go Bag?
The Go Go Bag is a sleeping bag designed specifically for babies and toddlers and uses only 100% natural fibres – superfine merino wool and 100% organic cotton. It can be taken anywhere, allowing your child to be easily transferred from a car seat or pram into their cot or bed. It is safe for your child and amazingly practical. A popular alternative to sheets & blankets, the Go Go Bag™ has passed vigorous fire safety tests and are all labelled LOW FIRE RISK.
Do I need more than one Go Go Bag?
We strongly recommend the rotation of two sleeping bags – over a six-month period most children sleep on average 3,000 hours and rotating two bags enables you to get the most out of your Go Go Bags . Your Go Go Bag™ is made from all natural fibres and contains no polyesters so please follow washing instructions carefully.
What other bedding do I use with my Go Go Bag?
Use only a flat or fitted bottom sheet on the bassinet/cot/bed and place your baby in the Go Go Bag. This will prevent them waking up, getting out or tangled up in bedding. It is not necessary to use blankets, top sheets or duvets when using the Go Go Bag™.
How do I care for my Go Go Bag™?
Go Go Bags are extremely easy to care for. Due to the fact that Go Go Bags are 100% natural, it is very important that you follow the washing instructions found inside the garment carefully.
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY, SOAK, USE HOT WATER, SOAPS, FABRIC SOFTENER, SPOT CLEAN OR BLEACH
Handwash: Use lukewarm water to massage your Go Go Bag™. Rinse thoroughly. Remove excess water by rolling in a towel. Do not wring. Hang dry or dry flat away from direct sunlight.
Your Go Go Bag™ may be dry cleaned.
How Do I Dress my child when they are in their Go Go Bag?
Please refer to the chart below as a guide for your baby’s comfort when using Merino Kids™ garments.
|Room Temp C⁰||Organic Cotton
Go Go Bag
Go Go Bag
Go Go Bag
|Cocooi Sleep Bag (NB-3mths)||Room Temp F⁰|
|27||Nappy only||Nappy only||Switch to
Standard Weight or organic Cotton
|26||Nappy only||Nappy only||Switch to
Standard Weight or organic Cotton
|22||One layer of cotton clothing||One layer of cotton clothing||Nappy only||One layer of cotton clothing||71|
|One layer of merino clothing||One layer of merino or cotton clothing||One layer of merino or cotton clothing||68|
|Two layers of merino clothing||One layer of merino clothing||One layer of merino clothing||64|
|Two layers of merino clothing||Two layers of merino clothing||Two layers of merino clothing||62|
|Two layers of merino clothing||Switch to
|18-20⁰C / 60-68⁰F is the recommended room temperature range for your baby.|
Ideal for use in the hot summer months and suitable for bedroom temperatures of 24°C-27°C
Ideal for year round use, on holidays overseas and both night and day sleeps. Suitable for bedroom temperatures of 18-27°C / 64-80°F (Tog: 0.5 to 1.8)
Ideal for year round use, except in high summer. Adjust clothing layers to suit bedroom temperature from 15-20°C / 59-68°F (Tog: 1.4-2.3)
Check your baby behind the neck or on the stomach to ensure they are not too warm or cold.
A number of external factors determine the tog rating of the sleep bag (Go Go Bag), such as the number of layers your baby has on, your baby's health and the temperature of their bedroom.
Remember to adjust the clothing underneath your baby sleep bag (Go Go Bag) and the weight the baby sleep bag. The requirements may vary for different children.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.