Woolbabe Light Weight 3 seasons Front Zip Sleeping Bag
Pebble 3 - 24 Months
Woolbabe Wool Baby and Toddler Three Seasons Sleeping Bag - Front Zip Style.
Super-versatile sleeping bag - designed for room temperatures of 18-28 degrees!
Available in three sizes - 3-24 months, 2-4 years, and also 3-6 years!
Woolbabe loves innovative fabrics!
The Woolbabe Three Seasons sleeping bag must be the most versatile sleeping bag available!
It can be used from 18 to 28 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round, and night from spring through to autumn.
It’s the only bag in the world which uses a quilted wool filling for additional warmth and temperature regulation, as most winter bags are filled with a synthetic polyester or cotton wadding.
The outside layer is gorgeous 30% merino/70% soft cotton blend fabric. This beautifully soft fabric is knitted specially for woolbabe!
The bag is filled with a snug layer of 100% Australian wool filling, which gives amazing warmth and temperature regulating properties.
The Three Seasons Woolbabe is lined with a lovely 100% cotton lining, which is soft and smooth against your baby’s skin.
The combination of wool and cotton offers the best of both worlds, providing a light cover for your child in warmer conditions. These conditions are often more difficult to gauge what your child should sleep in. The wool component still provides the qualities which react to changes in body temperatures, keeping baby at a constant body temperature, which encourages everyone to have a good nights sleep.
This Woolbabe can be used in your carseat or pram with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the front and a travel slot in the back of the bag.
Woolbabe sleeping bags have been designed using the finest natural materials. Tried and tested Woolbabe products are a must-have in all nurseries.
The 3-6 year bag is a great solution for children who may kick off their blankets during sleep. You can sleep easy knowing your child will stay warm and cosy in their Woolbabe all night long!
A three season sleeping bag for babies or toddlers, designed for temperatures from 18-30 degrees.
- Woolbabe sleeping bags can be gentle machine washed with a liquid woolwash. You can also low tumble dry your bag but please be aware some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying.
- The Front Zip Woolbabe accommodates pram and car seat belts with front and back opening
- Category 1 - Low fire danger.
- 100% Australian wool, lined in 100% cotton with a merino wool/cotton outer.
- All natural fibres prevent sweating and allow baby to have a better nights sleep.
- Outer fabric (yarn dyed stripe) 30% Australian merino/ 70% cotton.
- Filling is 100% Australian wool
- Lining is 100% cotton (white in all options)
- Babies 3- 24 months. Length : 95cm (measured shoulder to bottom)
- Toddlers 2-4 Years. Length : 117cm (measured shoulder to bottom)
- children 3-6 years. Length : 130cm (measured shoulder to bottom)
Nursery Temperature :
Front zip or side zip woolbabe?
We find a bag with a front zipper is much easier to use and the duvet front zip woolbabe is our most favourite bag in our whole range! Simply pop your baby in and zip downwards (zips end at the bottom).
Bags with front zips are the most robust for wriggly babies or toddlers who may be able to pop open the shoulder domes on a side zip bag.
Side zip Woolbabes can open out flat, which is very handy for late night nappy changes.
The travel slot in the front-zip bag is only in the back, which means that little feet are unlikely to go through the slot which can happen with a side-zip bag.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.