Caboo + Organic Cotton Baby Carrier by Close
The Caboo + Organic Baby Carrier - Soft Organic Cotton
New release design for 2016 Available in a beautiful range of colours
Top ten reasons to Caboo with your baby :
1. Carrying your baby in a sling leaves your hands free for other tasks - making your life easier
2. A carried baby is a happier, calmer baby - this in turn creates happier parents
3. Baby carrying offers constant and easy access to the breast
4. Baby wearing is a universally tested method of carrying your baby, which has been done for millenia
5. The Caboo can easily be fitted and used by one person
6. Baby wearing for premature and newborn babies can reduce the affects of airborne diseases on these little ones
7. Baby wearing has a soothing affect on babies as they move with their wearer and hear the rhythm of heartbeat, voice and breath
8. Baby wearing encourages intimacy and closeness between a baby and his/her carrier
9. Baby wearing helps to ease reflux and colic. Wearing your baby gently massages their belly which encourages digestion and bowel elimination.
10. The safest place for a baby is with YOU!
Like all the other parents who’ve chosen the Caboo Baby Carrier have found out, this carrier really can change your life.
You can put the sling on easily by yourself, you can carry your baby in it for hours if you want, and you can get on with the rest of your life while you do so.
This isn’t a rucksack to transport your baby from A to B. Thousands of mums use this carrier to bond with their baby, to soothe their baby, to rock them to sleep and then get on with the rest of their day whether that includes working, shopping or washing up.
Cocoon Weather Protector available separately:
The sun doesn't always shine, and there are bound to be times when you will find yourself out in the wind, rain or even snow. Don't let the weather stop you from wearing your baby!
The Cocoon weather protector by Close Ltd is the perfect way to protect your little one from the elements.
It couldn't be easier to keep your little nipper snug and dry so you can get out and Caboo, whatever the weather.
Thanks to its nifty universal clip*, your Cocoon will fit most carrier brands (including the caboo +organic and the caboo dx) and can also be used with some strollers.
Adjustable sizing means the Cocoon is designed to grow with your little ones and can be used when baby is facing in or out.
Composition: 100% nylon with thermo polyurethane membrane.
*maximum material/strap thickness for clip is approximately 3-4 mm
I will start by saying that I don't think there is a perfect baby carrier, but for me this came the absolute closest. I purchased 7 baby carriers before this one and it was by far the best carrier for me.
The best thing for me was that my back didn't hurt and I didn't get any shoulder drag at all.
This is fantastic for carrying a baby around all day or just for quick trips to the shop as you don't have to re-tie the carrier every time like a lot of similar carriers. The other huge plus for me was that my baby was absolutely safe.
When testing another carrier I ran after my toddler and very nearly dropped my baby on his head!! With the Close Baby Carrier I felt very secure and was able to run around after my toddler without having any concerns.
The material is lovely and I loved that I could throw it in the wash. I didn't always use the band around the waist, but it is essential for some positions.
|Brand||Caboo Baby Carrier|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.