ergoPouch Cocoon Swaddle Bag 0.2 tog
Clouds 0 - 3 Months
ergoCocoon by ergoPouch Zip up Baby Wrap Swaddle - 0.2 TOG.
Use as a Swaddle, or a Sleeping Bag!
Two sizes - 0-3 months and 3-12 months.
The ergoCocoon by ergoPouch is an easy option for swaddling a baby.
Your baby will feel secure and snug with stretch organic cotton.
It allows your baby to move their hands into a comfortable position that suits them without waking up.
- Organic Cotton with a hint of spandex to help keep its nice stretchy shape.
- Two way zip which allows easy nappy changes and transferring to a car seat.
- Extra long zip. Making it the easiest baby wrap on the market to get baby in and out of.
- Your baby will be swaddled, but will still have some movement.
- Arm poppers for an easy transition into a sleeping bag when your baby is ready or use as a summer sleeping bag.
- One layer of fabric so you can dress your baby to suit the temperature.
- Baby can be swaddled and wrapped in exactly the same way, whether it be baby's Mum, Dad, Grandparent or carer. This is very beneficial to babies, as they will associate their ergoCocoon with rest time, and have the best possible sleep, as they are swaddled the same way each and every time, which is very important.
When selecting the size I would work on weight rather than age.
I would consider 0 - 3 months as newborn and all sizing is based on the Australian "average".
0 - 3 Months
- Length of swaddle - 60cm
- Newborn 3kgs to 7 kg
3 - 12 Months
- Length of swaddle - 80 cm
- 7 to 11-12kgs
Dressing Guide :
- 24c (75F) + Nappy and singlet
- 21c-24c (70-75F) Light under garments plus light blanket
- 15c-21c (61F-70F) Warm under garments and warm blanket
The ergoCocoon baby wrap gets 5 stars from me and still remains one of my all time favourite baby purchases.
My second son was a master of getting out of his wraps (even the ones which are supposedly impossible to get out of).
I didn't think it was a big deal until I tested this product. His day sleeps were instantly longer and he slept for longer stretches at night also. Made me a happy mum.
What I love about the design of the ergoCocoon is that he still had room to move.
He could move and stretch and kick around, but when it came to sleeping it stopped him from waking with the startle reflex.
He slept better and so did I.
The ergoCocoon baby swaddle is my recommended must have item for new mums.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.