ErgoPouch Organic Cotton 1.0 TOG Cocoon Swaddle Bag - 1 TOG
A fantastic product from ergoPouch - two layers - perfect for the cooler months.
Organic Cotton outer, with Bamboo Terry Inner layer.
An easy option for swaddling / wrapping a baby.
Your baby will feel secure and snug with stretch organic cotton.
It allows your baby to move their hands into a comfortable position that suits them without waking up.
- Organic Cotton outer with bamboo terry inner layer.
- Two way zip which allows easy nappy changes and transferring to a car seat.
- Extra long zip. Making it the easiest wrap on the market to get baby in and out of.
- Your baby will be swaddled, but will still have some movement.
- Now with poppers in the arms for an easy transition into a sleeping bag when your baby is ready.
- One layer of fabric so you can dress your baby to suit the temperature.
- Baby can be swaddled and wrapped in exactly the same way, whether it be baby's Mum, Dad, Grandparent or carer. This is very beneficial to babies, as they will associate their ergoCocoon with rest time, and have the best possible sleep, as they are swaddled the same way each and every time, which is very important.
- Optimal room temperature should be 21c - 24c *70F-75F).
Outer layer has organic stretch cotton with an inner layer of super soft stretch bamboo terry.
Benefits of swaddling your baby :
- Using a baby wrap or swaddle is recommend by sids and kids as a method for keeping your baby sleeping on their back.
- A baby wrap helps to reduce the moro /startle reflex which is a common cause for a baby to wake prematurely.
- A baby wrap helps to create a safe, in the womb feeling
The ergoCocoons get 5 stars from me. It still remains one of my all time favourite baby purchases.
My second son was a master of getting out of his wraps (even the ones which are supposedly impossible to get out of).
I didn't think it was a big deal until I tested this product. His days sleeps were instantly longer and he slept for longer stretches at night also.
Made me a happy mum. What I love about this design is that he still had room to move.
He could move and stretch and kick around, but when it came to sleeping it stopped him from waking with the startle reflex. He slept better and so did I.