The ergoPouch lightweight 0.2 TOG Jersey Sleeping Bag is designed for a little one who prefers a slim fit feel through the body, with plenty of room for the legs. We suggest to use the Jersey Sleeping Bag as the next transition from the Cocoon Swaddle Bag. As a bonus, it’s a budget friendly option that will grow with the child up to 24 month.
Spring Summer 2019 Pouch Tales Collection, inspired by the simple joys of the meadow blossoming in spring. The Spring Summer range is made with natural fibres in light TOGs for cool and comfortable snoozing during warm days and nights.
- We recommend the Jersey Bag if your little one is sleeping arms out (not swaddled), age 8-24 months.
- Jersey Fabric – a breathable, lightweight and low maintenance fabric where cotton is knitted in a way to allow for stretch in all directions. Similar to your standard t-shirt fabric.
- TOG rated – 0.2 TOG is designed for summer when temperatures in your child’s room can reach 24C° (75F) and above.
- 2 Way Zipper – getting your little one in and out of this sleeping bag is so easy. Even more, nappy changes are a breeze.
- Friendly for Hips – the Jersey Sleeping Bag has a bell shaped bottom so that the hips + legs can flop outwards during sleep.
- Super Stretchy – allows for growth spurts, full chest expansion and a very comfortable bag for your baby to sleep in.
- Organic Cotton – a skin friendly choice as it promotes breathability, prevents those sweaty feels and creates longer sleeps
- FABRIC: Outer: 67% Bamboo Viscose / 28% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Gentle cold wash, Do not tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron and Drycleanable
8-24 Months (00-2) Length of sleeping bag - 90cm
Measurements are from shoulder to feet.
Designed in Australia.
For safer sleeping, do not use swaddles, cocoons or sleeping bags when co-sleeping with baby. Arms should be free when baby can roll.
WARNING: HIGH FIRE DANGER KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME