ergoPouch 1 TOG sleepsuit Bag Natural Organic Cotton
Mountains 2 - 12 Months
Introducing the 1 TOG ergoPouch Sleepsuit and Sleeping Bag in one.
Natural Organic Cotton Outer with Bamboo Fleece Lining.
NEW 8-24 month size just released! Perfect for Spring and Summer.
Sizes: 2-12 months, 8-24 Months, 2 - 4 years and 4 - 6 years
Easily converts from a Sleepsuit with legs to a Sleeping Bag - making the transition from cot to car an easy one!
- 400+ thread count organic cotton outer
- Bamboo fleece inner
- 100% natural breathable fibres - bamboo inner filling with built in short sleeves
- Slip-proof foot pads
- Zippers allow for easy nappy changes and conversion from Sleepsuit to a Sleeping Bag
- Fits easily into a pram, stroller or carseat harness, even a baby carrier
- Keeps body temperature consistent
- Superior breathability
- Normal cool wash and line dry
- Perfect for the Australian climate
- No need for extra blankets, extra layers, or central heating all night
- Best room temperature : 21 - 25 degrees celcius
All ergoPouch products are made from natural fibres.
Your ergoPouch and the environment will benefit from cool, gentle wash cycles.
It is advised to avoid using a hot tumble dryer, as the heat will shrink most cotton and bamboo products.
Cooler cycles are less likely to cause shrinkage in all natural products.
- 2 - 12 Months. 80 cm from shoulder to feet.
- 8-24 Months. 90cm from shoulder to feet.
- 2 - 4 years. 105cm from shoulder to feet.
- 4 - 6 Years. 130cm from shoulder to feet.
Your baby will spend most of their life in bed, they deserve the best in ultimate comfort, warmth and safety.
With ergoPouch's innovative range of organic baby sleeping bags and swaddles, we are proud to provide high quality garments made from natural fibres to help babies sleep better.
All ergoPouch products are unisex designs so siblings can get more use out of them for years to come.
Sleeping Better with Natural Fibres:
Sleeping with natural fibres, such as alpaca and bamboo, has long been known to give a better nights sleep, and now we know why.
Natural fibres disperse moisture from the skin, providing an even warmth and body temperature.
Studies have consistently confirmed that sleeping comfort is highly dependent upon the body achieving its own unique optimal temperature balance for a restful and revitalising nights sleep.
If during the natural sleeping cycle, the body is too warm or too cold, the human body will either consciously or subconsciously adjust its position in bed, thereby causing a disruption to the natural sleep cycle.
These new 1 TOG sleepsuits are just divine - the fresh new colours are fantastic and the design is perfect for all ages - whether you wish to use it as a sleeping bag, sleepsuit, or both - we are sure you will love this new release as much as we do!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.