ergoPouch Winter Sheeting Sleeping Bag 2.5 tog Blossom 2 - 12 Months 2017 clearance
Sale Ends in
00:00 am, 31 May 2018In Stock
ergoPouch 2.5 tog Organic Cotton Sheeting Sleeping Bag 2017
- Seamless Ergonomic Design
- Developed with stretch inserts on the shoulders and sides.
- Fits snugly allowing your baby to move freely without getting tangled and upset.
- Double ended zipper for easy nappy access.
- 400+ thread count sheeting.
- 100% organic cotton inner filling.
- Eco friendly made naturally.
- No pesticides, no chemicals.
- Keeps body temperature consistent.
- Superior breathability.
- Normal cool wash and warm dry.
- 2 - 12 Months. 80 cm from shoulder to feet.
- 12 - 36 Months. 105cm from shoulder to feet.
Your baby will spend most of their life in bed, they deserve the best in ultimate comfort, warmth and safety.
With ergoPouch's innovative range of organic baby sleeping bags and swaddles, we are proud to provide high quality garments made from natural fibres to help babies sleep better.
Sleeping Better with Natural Fibres:
Sleeping with natural fibres, such as cotton, alpaca and bamboo, has long been known to give a better nights sleep, and now we know why.
Studies have consistently confirmed that sleeping comfort is highly dependent upon the body achieving its own unique optimal temperature balance for a restful and revitalising nights sleep.
Natural fibres disperse moisture from the skin, providing an even warmth and body temperature.
If during the natural sleeping cycle, the body is too warm or too cold, the human body will either consciously or subconsciously adjust its position in bed, thereby causing a disruption to the natural sleep cycle.
These bags are just gorgeous - they are really lush. I love the cooler nights when I can put my baby in this bag because it's just so lovely and foofy and makes my cuddly baby even cuddlier. Is that a word?
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.