Love To Dream Sleep Suit 2.5 TOG Blue Size 0 6 - 12 Months 84 cm
Make 4 payments of $16.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Love To Dream Sleep Suit
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT 2.5 TOG is an “all-in-one” style wearable blanket that completely eliminates the need for loose blankets in the cot/crib ensuring a more comfortable sleep, all night long.
- 2.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ built- in quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth.
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to move around
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Specially knitted quilt prevents movement of inner filling
- Twin zipper for quick nappy change
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in five sizes:
- Size 0 (6 – 12 months) 84 cm
- Size 1 (12 – 24 months) 92 cm
- Size 2 (24 – 36 months)100 cm
- Size 3 (3 years) 108 cm
- Size 4 (4 years) 115 cm
- Fabric Content:
- Upper & Sleeves: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
- Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
|Brand||Love To Dream|
Only pure cotton, thick, warm, cozy, excellent traBy: athena on 18 June 2017I cannot go past Ergopouch. I tried and was disappointed. So I'm never buying anything other than Ergopouch again. Most designs are unisex which means you can use for all your babies. Excellent in the pram for travel. Excellent fabrics. They wash so well they look brand new always. You will not be disappointed and reasonably priced in my view for the quality you get :)
Not 100% cotton throughoutBy: Athena on 7 June 2017I love LTD products and I've used the swaddles. Unfortunately this product is only cotton on the outside and the quilted filling is polyester. Really disappointed that a cotton or bamboo fill wasn't used. I had to return it :( The quality of the sewing was great and fabric used nice if you don't care about sweaty polyester
Sleep SuitBy: Vicky on 4 May 2017Love it! My son can walk around and play before bedtime while keeping cozy and warm then I can pop him straight in bed. Will be fantastic for the really cold months as he likes to kick his blankets off.
Loved it from night oneBy: Katie on 4 May 2017Liked it so much we bought another!
Lovely sleepsuit but sizing is short for age rangeBy: Vanessa McLaughlin on 4 May 2017My just turned 2 year old son seems to find this sleepsuit more comfortable than the Ergopouch Sleepsuit which is far bulkier and has more zips. There is lots of room in the tummy for wriggling around and I can easily change a nappy in the middle of the night without having to take his legs out. It is quite thin. I love the vents in the underarms. I just wish I had checked the sizing guide properly as the suit is too short for my 2 year old (I bought the 24-36 month suit, my son is 25 months). Would be a great suit for spring/summer but I don't feel it provides enough warmth for winter nights. I would have given 5 stars if the sizing was more generous for a child's height.