Love To Dream Sleep Suit - 2.5 TOG- Size 0 6 - 12 Mths 84 cm WHITE
Make 4 payments of $16.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!In Stock
Love To Dream Sleep Suit
The LOVE TO DREAM SLEEP SUIT 2.5 TOG is an “all-in-one” style wearable blanket that completely eliminates the need for loose blankets in the cot/crib ensuring a more comfortable sleep, all night long.
- 2.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ built- in quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth.
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to move around
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Specially knitted quilt prevents movement of inner filling
- Twin zipper for quick nappy change
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in five sizes:
- Size 0 (6 – 12 months) 84 cm
- Size 1 (12 – 24 months) 92 cm
- Size 2 (24 – 36 months)100 cm
- Size 3 (3 years) 108 cm
- Size 4 (4 years) 115 cm
- Fabric Content:
- Upper & Sleeves: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
- Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
|Brand||Love To Dream|
Best Buy EverBy: Josie on 21 July 2017This would have to be the Best Buy ever! I purchased 2 of these for my twin girls for winter as they do not like sleeping with blankets throughout the night. I had total peace of mind from day one knowing that they were warm enough at night now. They are also able to freely move around their cot finding their comfortable positions whilst sleeping without a problem.. Without a doubt I will be purchasing another 2 for next winter..
Good but not very longBy: Laura on 3 July 2017Whilst really great and has kept him warm, our very tall toddler grew out of this quicker than a winter, there's not a huge amount of growing room. The sleeping bag version has a lot more length in it and I wish I had of gotten that instead. If you don't have a child in the 97th percentile for height you're probably fine though ; )
Good but not very longBy: Laura on 2 July 2017Whilst really great and has kept him warm, our very tall toddler grew out of this quicker than a winter, there's not a huge amount of growing room. The sleeping bag version has a lot more length in it and I wish I had of gotten that instead. If you don't have a child in the 97th percentile for height you're probably fine though ; )
Love Love LoveBy: Josie Teggeris on 22 June 2017I love the dream sleep suit and so do my twin girls. They are at the age where they don't like blankets, therefore purchasing this product for winter not only helped me not have to get up several times a night but it also kept the twins warm enough to sleep through the night. I just wish it came in bigger sizes as one of my twins is a lot bigger than the other and before you know it, she won't fit in it..
Little Lady on the move!By: Tracey on 30 May 2017Such a great design! Hands down my favourite love to dream. My little lady can stay warm in the mornings while waking up. She has been a little cold during the nights so not sure it's as warm as the sleeping bag but nothing an extra layer doesn't fix! Speedy postage and great service from wrigglepot :)