Love To Dream Sleep Suit™
Blue - Pink - White
The LOVE TO DREAM™ SLEEP SUIT 2.5 TOG is an “all-in-one” style wearable blanket that completely eliminates the need for loose blankets in the cot/crib ensuring a more comfortable sleep, all night long.
Specially designed for active kids that like to move around a lot & who also like to play while still in their sleep garment. The ‘2 in 1’ feet can be covered for bedtime & uncovered for play time.
With a 2.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ built- in quilted blanket and an upper chest made from a luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric, the SLEEP SUIT 2.5 TOG provides superior warmth and comfort in cool temperatures.
- 2.5 TOG LUX KNIT™ built- in quilted blanket for added warmth
- Ideal for room temperatures between 16°C and 20°C
- Upper chest made from luxuriously soft cotton fleece fabric for added warmth.
- 100% natural cotton lining & outer is gentle on skin
- “2-in-1” feet, covered for bedtime, uncovered for playtime
- Built-in legs & feet allow your child to move around
- Grip pads on feet help reduce slipping
- Leg length specially sized to help reduce trip hazard
- Specially knitted quilt prevents movement of inner filling
- Twin zipper for quick nappy change
- Easy care: machine washable & tumble dryer friendly
- Available in four sizes:
- Size 0 (6 – 12 months) 84 cm
- Size 1 (12 – 24 months) 92 cm
- Size 2 (24 – 36 months)100 cm
- Size 3 (3 years) 108 cm
- Colours: Blue, Pink & White
- Fabric Content:
- Upper & Sleeves: 95% Cotton 5% Elastane
- Body Outer & Lining: 100% Cotton
- Filling: 100% Polyester
- Cuffs: 93% Cotton 7% Elastane
|Brand||Love To Dream|
Best Buy EverBy: Josie on 21 July 2017This would have to be the Best Buy ever! I purchased 2 of these for my twin girls for winter as they do not like sleeping with blankets throughout the night. I had total peace of mind from day one knowing that they were warm enough at night now. They are also able to freely move around their cot finding their comfortable positions whilst sleeping without a problem.. Without a doubt I will be purchasing another 2 for next winter..
Good but not very longBy: Laura on 3 July 2017Whilst really great and has kept him warm, our very tall toddler grew out of this quicker than a winter, there's not a huge amount of growing room. The sleeping bag version has a lot more length in it and I wish I had of gotten that instead. If you don't have a child in the 97th percentile for height you're probably fine though ; )
Good but not very longBy: Laura on 2 July 2017Whilst really great and has kept him warm, our very tall toddler grew out of this quicker than a winter, there's not a huge amount of growing room. The sleeping bag version has a lot more length in it and I wish I had of gotten that instead. If you don't have a child in the 97th percentile for height you're probably fine though ; )
Love Love LoveBy: Josie Teggeris on 22 June 2017I love the dream sleep suit and so do my twin girls. They are at the age where they don't like blankets, therefore purchasing this product for winter not only helped me not have to get up several times a night but it also kept the twins warm enough to sleep through the night. I just wish it came in bigger sizes as one of my twins is a lot bigger than the other and before you know it, she won't fit in it..
Only pure cotton, thick, warm, cozy, excellent traBy: athena on 18 June 2017I cannot go past Ergopouch. I tried and was disappointed. So I'm never buying anything other than Ergopouch again. Most designs are unisex which means you can use for all your babies. Excellent in the pram for travel. Excellent fabrics. They wash so well they look brand new always. You will not be disappointed and reasonably priced in my view for the quality you get :)