Merino Kids Cocooi Gift Boxed Soft Baby Sleep Gown Turtle Dove 0-3 M
Every child should be in merino - perfect for use year round as Merino regulates baby's body temperature.
This gorgeous gown for baby from Merino Kids is 100% superfine merino and all you need to swaddle your new baby in for the first 12 weeks.
Cocooi Merino Gown
- Crafted from 100% natural pure merino wool for safer newborn sleep.
- All season versatility. Merino regulates body temperature so baby won't overheat or wake up chilled.
- For newborns up to 3 months. Comfortably lightweight, luxuriously soft, allergy-safe. No polyester.
- Quality workmanship. Crossover neckline so the fabric stays clear of face. Mittens prevent scratching.
- Pouch design keeps feet covered and warm and makes nappy changes easy. No fiddly buttons or domes.
- The Cocooi Newborn Baby Gown is crafted entirely from 100% natural superfine meriono wool to help newborn babies sleep safely in natural comfort.
The Cocooi Newborn Gown is ideal in any season because of this temperature-regulating capability.
Cocooi Newborn Gown design features include:
- Cross-over neckline so fabric stays clear of baby's face when they twist and turn
- Pouch design keeps baby's feet covered and warm - no need for socks or booties.
- Elastic pouch makes it easy to dress baby and change diaper. No fiddly buttons, ties or domes Safety mittens fold over to protect baby from scratching.
Made entirely of natural fibres, the Cocooi Newborn Gown is safe to use for babies with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin.
Merino is naturally fire resistant and the Cocooi Newborn Gown is rated low fire risk. It has not been treated with fireproofing chemicals commonly applied to polyester which can irritate baby skin.
Machine washable Quick drying. Can be tumble-dried.
The Cocooi Newborn Gown is perfect for layering under the Cocooi Baby Wrap. Depending on your baby and surroundings, use the gown on its own, the gown inside the Go Go Bag or the gown under the Babywrap.
Newborn to 3 months of age
Cocooi All-in-one and Gowns are available in:
Size: Newborn to 3 months (000)
Infants must NEVER be placed on their stomach when swaddled.
Infants must NEVER be covered with any top sheets, duvets or blankets when swaddled.
A child's safety is the responsibility of the parents or carer.
- Parents should be aware of the potential risks of swaddling their infant.
- In order for swaddling to allow healthy hip development, the legs should be able to bend up and out at the hips. This position allows for natural development of the hip joints.
- Ensure the fabric used for swaddling offers a natural flexibility so baby has movement. The baby’s legs should not be tightly wrapped straight down or pressed together.
- Ensure that there is adequate space for your baby to kick its legs, allowing the legs to fall naturally in the frog like position and is not hindered by the fabric.
- When traveling with your baby swaddled ensure the car seat straps are secured correctly and safely.
- Parents who wish to swaddle are encouraged to stop swaddling by the time your baby reaches 3 months old and look for alternative sleep solutions.
Now that you have considered these key issues we would like to assure you that using a natural fabric such as Merino Wool in our Cocooi swaddle will offer you the peace of mind in not only regulating their body temperature but allowing natural movement through the fabric construction.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.