Merino Kids Cocooi Soft Baby One Piece All In One Cream
Cocooi All-In-One Button Through Onesie All In One in 0-3 month size
Available in Cream
Every child should be in merino - perfect for use year round as Merino regulates baby's body temperature.
This beautiful All-In-One from Merino Kids is 100% superfine merino.
Cocooi Newborn Baby All-in One Button-through Grow Suit
- The Cocooi Newborn Baby All-in-one is crafted from 100% natural pure merino wool for safer newborn sleep.
- All season versatility. Merino regulates body temperature so baby won't overheat or wake up chilled.
- For newborns up to 3 months.
- Comfortably lightweight, luxuriously soft, allergy-safe. No polyester
- Quality workmanship
The Cocooi Newborn All-in-one Grow Suit is ideal in any season because of this temperature-regulating capability.
Cocooi Newborn All-in-one Grow Suit design features include:
Easy to use with a combination of button through and domes around the legs.
Mittens prevent scratching.
Made entirely of natural fibres, the Cocooi Newborn All-in-one is safe to use for babies with allergies, eczema and sensitive skin.
Merino is naturally fire resistant and the Cocooi Newborn All-in-one is rated low fire risk. It has not been treated with fireproofing chemicals commonly applied to polyester which can irritate baby skin.
Machine washable. Quick drying. Can be tumble-dried.
The Cocooi Newborn All-in-one is perfect for layering under the Cocooi Babywrap.
Depending on your baby and surroundings, use the All-in-one on its own, the All-in-one inside the Go Go Bag or the All-in-one under the Baby Wrap.
Newborn to 3 months of age
Cocooi All-in-one and Gowns are available in:
Size: Newborn to 3 months (000)
Infants must NEVER be placed on their stomach when swaddled.
Infants must NEVER be covered with any top sheets, duvets or blankets when swaddled.
A child's safety is the responsibility of the parents or carer.
- Parents should be aware of the potential risks of swaddling their infant.
- In order for swaddling to allow healthy hip development, the legs should be able to bend up and out at the hips. This position allows for natural development of the hip joints.
- Ensure the fabric used for swaddling offers a natural flexibility so baby has movement. The baby’s legs should not be tightly wrapped straight down or pressed together.
- Ensure that there is adequate space for your baby to kick its legs, allowing the legs to fall naturally in the frog like position and is not hindered by the fabric.
- When traveling with your baby swaddled ensure the car seat straps are secured correctly and safely.
- Parents who wish to swaddle are encouraged to stop swaddling by the time your baby reaches 3 months old and look for alternative sleep solutions.
Now that you have considered these key issues we would like to assure you that using a natural fabric such as Merino Wool in our Cocooi swaddle will offer you the peace of mind in not only regulating their body temperature but allowing natural movement through the fabric construction.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Wrigglepot users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.