Sophie The Giraffe Gift Boxed Teething Toy
Rated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
The only 100% natural rubber teething toy in the world! Sophie the Giraffe comes beautifully gift boxed, with a birth certificate to complete.
Sophie the Giraffe has been around for more than 50 years...
Since 1961, more than 50 million Sophies have been sold in the world. 830,000 babies were born in France last year; over 710,000 giraffes have been sold!
Her success has been huge in Europe, America and in Canada. She has won 'Best Baby Teething Toy' for the past three Years in the prestigious Mother and Baby Magazine awards.
Born in France in 1961, Sophie quickly became a "must have" in baby's essentials. Designed to stimulate the senses and soothe teething gums, mothers recognise right away the benefits of this little giraffe for their child.
Sophie the Giraffe has been a favourite teething toy in France for more than 50 years. Since her creation in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has wowed over 50 million babies (and parents!) with her natural beauty and charm. These days in France 9 out of 10 newborn babies are given their own Sophie La Girafe.
Most importantly her flexible, renewable, natural rubber materials and non-toxic paint mean Sophie the Giraffe is a safe and all-natural teething toy for your little one. Parents world-wide trust the joy this classic toy brings to their babies.
Vulli, a company based in Rumilly in the Haute-Savoie region of France has continued to keep the jealously-guarded secret of how this wonder toy is made. In today's fast paced world it is unusual to see a high production toy still "traditionally produced" and made by hand: Sophie requires more than 14 manual manufacturing steps. Please see our Product Video to see how Sophie is made.
Her retro style has ensured that she has remained fashionable for over 50 years.
Slender, flexible and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her in complete safety. Lovable and amusing, Sophie laughs when her body is squeezed.
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Stimulating to baby's senses with her soft colors & gentle squeak.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie makes a soft squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Slender, flexible & soft - babies love manipulating & teething Sophie.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Free with No Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!
- 7" Tall (17cm)
- 0 - 12 months +
Super fast deliveryBy: Mary on 5 April 2017I received my order within days, and got daily updates via Australia Post, to let me know of its progress. When it arrived, it was nicely packaged, would definitely consider purchasing again.