Woolbabe Duvet Front Zip Sleeping Bag Limited Edition - Tekapo Stars 2 Sizes
The Front Zip Duvet Woolbabe is much loved for being so cosy and easy to use.. They are ideal for bedrooms under 20 degrees, though they can be used in rooms 14 to 22 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for autumn through to spring for most of Australasia, and even summer nights in cooler homes. The Duvet Woolbabe has the heavier feel of a quilt or layers of wool blankets, with the peace of mind that comes with your baby sleeping in a sleeping bag designed with safety as a priority.
Duvet Woolbabes are filled with a luxurious merino filling, quilted with smooth organic cotton lining that makes them suitable for babies with sensitive skin.The lovely soft outer layer is the exclusive woolbabe merino and organic cotton blend fabric.
- Outer 30% merino / 70% organic cotton fabric, Inner Merino Filling + Lining Organic Cotton
- Under-arm snaps
- Buggy Slot for use with a 5-point harness
- Double-ended YKK front-zip
- Generous length
- Award winning quality
- Packaged in a reusable cotton bag
- Comes with room thermometer & clothing guide card
- Filled with warm, temperature regulating merino filling to keep your child cosy
- Organic cotton lining is ideal for sensitive skin
- Safe sleep to give you real peace of mind with no loose bedding.
- Quick and easy to use front-zip
- Zero waste, reusable cloth bag packaging
- Comes with a free room thermometer & clothing guide
- All sizes have under-arms snaps for a cosy fit when you start using the bag.
- 3-24 months - 95cm from shoulder to bottom hem. Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies 3-6 months.
- 2-4 years - measures 115cm from shoulder to hem. Suitable for children once they are in size 2 clothing only, not suitable for smaller children. Minimum 12kg.
Compliant with AS/NZS 1249:2014 (Safety standard for for labeling)
Fire Hazard Label